Common Types of Personal Injury Cases We Handle
At Poisson, Poisson & Bower, PLLC, our Wadesboro personal injury attorneys help people who have been hurt due to the negligence or recklessness of others. Our vast experience and knowledge of North Carolina law enables us to provide top-notch legal representation in cases involving:
- Truck accidents – Our attorneys fight for individuals who suffer devastating injuries due to the negligence or recklessness of truck drivers, trucking companies, and other parties responsible for commercial vehicle crashes.
- Car accidents – The team at Poisson, Poisson & Bower, PLLC, vigorously represents car accident victims in Wadesboro, holding at-fault parties accountable for their carelessness on the road.
- Motorcycle accidents – Our lawyers stand up for motorcycle riders who suffer injuries due to other motorists’ negligence.
- Uber and Lyft Accidents – We handle accidents involving ride-sharing platforms like Uber and Lyft. Our team thoroughly understands these companies’ insurance policies and fights for what our clients deserve.
- Workplace Accidents – When workers suffer on-the-job injuries, we advocate for their rights and help them secure the benefits they’re owed.
- Construction Accidents – Our attorneys fight for compensation for construction workers injured on the job, as well as passers-by who suffer injuries due to unsafe conditions.
- Dangerous Products – When unsafe products harm consumers, we’re prepared to hold the product’s manufacturers and designers accountable for failing to ensure product safety.
- Accidents on Dangerous Property – We represent people who suffer injuries due to unsafe conditions on someone else’s property.
- Slip and Fall Accidents – Our attorneys understand the legal nuances of slip-and-fall accident cases, including how to hold the responsible parties accountable for their negligence.
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect – We represent victims of nursing home abuse and neglect in Wadesboro and fight for the justice they deserve.
- Workers’ Compensation – We help workers who are injured during the course of their work, helping them secure the benefits they deserve under North Carolina workers’ compensation laws.
- Wrongful death – We stand by families who’ve lost loved ones due to other parties’ negligence, supporting them through their wrongful death claims and seeking compensation for their heartbreaking loss.
Compensation You Could Recover in a Personal Injury Claim
Although no amount of money could ever erase what happened to you, compensation from a personal injury claim can help you maintain financial stability and move forward. Our dedicated attorneys can help you pursue compensation for the following types of accident-related losses:
- Medical bills – Any past, present, or projected future costs of the medical attention you need to treat your injuries
- Incidental expenses – Any costs you incur as you adjust to life with your injuries, including home accessibility modifications and transportation expenses
- Lost wages – Any reductions in your take-home pay due to missed time from work or diminished ability to complete the tasks you used to perform
- Lost earning potential – Expected decreases in your future earning potential if you suffer long-term disability due to your injuries
- Pain and suffering – The cost of the physical pain, emotional distress, and personal limitations you suffer due to your injuries
- Loss in quality of life – Losses in your ability to maintain the quality of life you enjoyed before you were injured