Mr. Poisson, Jr. is a Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation and has tried cases in North Carolina’s courts, before judges, arbitrators and commissioners of the North Carolina Industrial Commission.
Mr. Poisson, Jr. utilizes qualified staff and the best technology to achieve maximum results in all of his cases. He also has access to the most qualified experts in medical, legal economic and life-care planning fields.
- J.D., Wake Forest University, 1976.
- Member, Wake Forest Law Review, 1974-76.
- Member, Phi Delta Phi.
- B.A., Davidson College; University of North Carolina-Asheville, 1973
- AV Rating, Martindale-Hubbell ( info)
- Board Certified Specialist in Workers’ Compensation Law
- North Carolina State Bar Councilor, 2006-Present
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina State Bar
- Anson County Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice, Workers’ Rights Committee