- Contact Us
for Help Today
Meet Our AttorneysLearn more about the firm
- Get a Free Case Review.(888) 694-5515 Talk to a Lawyer Now for Free
Here is what you need to do immediately after a truck accident in North Carolina:
- Call 911.
- Seek medical treatment immediately.
- Get the truck driver’s name, commercial driver’s license number, and insurance information, as well as the truck’s license plate number.
- Use your phone to take pictures of the accident.
- Look for any nearby surveillance cameras or potential eyewitnesses.
- Contact an experienced truck accident lawyer as soon as possible.